Tricare Certified Program
For more information or to refer a child please call our Admissions Office at 703-659-9951.
At Youth for Tomorrow, we recognize how members of the Armed Forces work to provide positive interventions in the face of the many challenges, transitions, and changes unique to military life. In fact, many of our staff themselves are family members of, and veterans of, the U.S. military. Sometimes, though, the demands are too much and adolescents need individualized attention.
We want you to know that you are not alone. We are here to listen, and here to help. We recently certified our programs through TriCare with the specific goal of helping adolescents in military families cope, heal and thrive.
Our faith-based approach helps young people develop confidence, life skills, spiritual insight and moral integrity based on Godly principles.
Our Residential Treatment Program is on a beautiful 215-acre campus, 35 miles west of Washington D.C. The unique balance of structure and freedom in our residential environments enables young people to discover new strategies to cope with challenging mental health issues and reclaim positive personal choices in their lives.
- Anxiety and depression
- Substance abuse
- Self-harming behaviors or suicidal tendencies
- Problems with authority figures, rules and defiance
- Academic struggles, excessive absences and/or failures
- Frequent troubles with impulse control and risk taking
- Distorted Thinking
- Difficulty relating to others or communicating
- Limited emotional affect or rapidly shifting emotional states